In Rising Pixel we are looking for a talented, self-motivated programmer who has a vocation for game development. We believe in people who are passionate about their profession, people who are hungry to learn and improve. Every team member brings positive energy to others. As a part of a growing game team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment: so you’re hardly going to make the same thing every day.
- Development of (usually) short HTML5 games mobile first.
- Designing and implementing code architecture based on Phaser and Construct.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code (MVC and data driven).
- Work in B2B gaming industry (serious game, advertising game, playable ad, gamificated app).
- Collaborate with the diverse disciplines of the team, learning and understanding their requirements while teaching and explaining yours.
- Some experience with Phaser or any HTML5 game framework.
- Able to write clean and maintainable code.
- Passion for games.
Ideal Bonus Skills (not mandatory)
- Any knowledge or experience with game development environment would also be advantageous (Unity, Construct).
- Good knowledge of Version Control.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Good English communication skills.
Perks (what we offer)
- A competitive work contract (with the official local job regulamentation)
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment with the best climate in the world
- The chance to produce interactive experience viewed millions times per week.
- Relocation assistance if needed (check soft landing guide in Gran Canaria).
- Personal and career development.