We are looking for a talented, self-motivated programmer who has a passion for game development. We believe in people who are passionate about their profession, people who are hungry to learn and improve. Every team member brings positive energy to others.
The candidate will work in the field of video-games, interactive applications and playable advertises.
The keywords are “Passion” and “Flexibility”: we are small and innovative so you’re hardly going to make the same thing every day.
- Development of (usually) short HTML5 games mobile first
- Designing and implementing code architecture based on Phaser and Construct
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code (MVC and data driven)
- Work in B2B gaming industry (serious game, advertising game, playable ad, gamificated app)
- Communication skills in English or Italian language
- Some experience with NodeJS and Phaser
- Passion for games
Suggested skills (not mandatory)
- Any knowledge or experience with game development environment would also be advantageous (Unity, Construct)
- Good knowledge of Version Control
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Perks (what we offer)
- A competitive work contract
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment with the best climate in the world
- Relocation assistance (if eligible)
- The chance to produce interactive experience viewed more than 200 million times per week
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org